GNU/Linux System Administrator Training MaterialsUp one level
Affordable GNU/Linux training and certification via free training materials and vendor neutral skills certification.
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2004-09-06 01:07 AM
- The manuals have been released by LinuxIT under the GFDL license agreement and are currently maintained as a Savannah project. Each manual is suitable to prepare candidates for the Linux Professional Institute certification program.
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2005-07-15 11:37 AM
- This courses teaches students how to install GNU/Linux. The courses uses the Debian distro as an example. Students install, create and manage user accounts, install new hardware, make backups and many other mission critical tasks a System Administrator would need to know.
- Course Outline and Resources by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2006-08-22 08:07 PM
- Open content LPI 101 and 102 System Administrators course
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2006-11-05 11:00 PM