EventsUp one level
Nepalese Free/Open Source Software events
- Software Freedom Day 2006 (Yala Maya Kendra, Patan Dhoka, from 2006-09-16 10:00 AM to 2006-09-16 05:00 PM) — by Prabin gautam
- Software Freedom Day is the universal celeberation of Software freedom. This year its on 16th September. In Nepal, FOSS Nepal Community is organising a grand event." SFD NEPAL 2006" with the theme "FOSS for People, Lets make iT FOSSible""
- SANOG IV (Kathmandu, Nepal, from 2004-07-23 09:00 AM to 2004-07-30 07:30 PM) — by admin
- SANOG IV will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal on July 23-30, 2004. The meeting would be hosted by the Nepal Internet Exchange. Inclusion of Open Source Systems Track for ISPs to setup Mail, Web, DNS etc.
- Open Content for Development (Kathmandu, Nepal, from 2005-02-01 09:30 AM to 2005-02-01 05:30 PM) — by Khairil Yusof
- Bellanet Asia, a joint initiative between SAP Nepal and Bellanet, has organized a 1 day interaction to explore the topic of Open Content for Development
- Software Freedom Day 2007 in Nepal by Prabin gautam — last modified 2007-10-08 01:37 PM
- Software Freedom Day (SFD) is an international event when people vow for the freedom of the softwares. This year it was celebrated on 15th September by 60 nations along with Nepal. This year's SFD was very important event in the Software's freedom movement in Nepal. For the first time, HLCIT (High Level Commission for Information Technology), government's highest authority for ICT, was SFD's organizing partner along with FOSS-Nepal Community.
- Linux Training for School Teachers at Kathmandu, Nepal (Brihaspati Vidya Sadan, from 2007-12-01 10:15 AM to 2007-12-01 04:30 PM) — by Prabin gautam
- To propagate the use of, sharing of and education of open source softwares, specially Linux, to the communities of various high schools in and around the Kathmandu valley, Foss Nepal Community is organizing "Linux Training for School Teachers".
- LTSP trainer's Training in Kathmandu Nepal (Kathmandu Engineering College, Kathmandu, from 2007-12-15 08:00 AM to 2007-12-16 05:30 PM) — by Prabin gautam
- FOSS Nepal Community and Help Nepal Network are jointly conducting a training for prospective trainers for Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) based e-Library. This is part of a series of trainings to be conducted in the future.