Modeled after live.gnome.org it's a collaborative workspace on the setup and development of IOSN.net portal
You can get in touch with the IOSN team live on freenode.net #iosn channel
- tusharm - Tushar (south asia)
- kk - Dhanesh KK (south asia)
- For creating/updating pages on the website, please email/contact firstname.lastname@example.org, this includes IOSN project managers
- If the site is inaccessible, due to some cryptic error, please contact available staff member at #iosn channel on freenode.
Your Back-Up strategies : Best practices
- DONE Assign team (dhaneshkk)
- DONE Set up basic mail server (ready to use)
- IN PROGRESS Switch domain
- IN PROGRESS Setup working IOSN portal server
Lead contact: tusharm
Projects and ideas related to content management on IOSN
Reading/Understanding for content managers:
Always search at http://plone.org/documentation first.
- A Firefox search plugin for IOSN?
Lead contact: kk
Projects and ideas related to IOSN technical backend.
- [Community Management and Mentoring]?
** Sysadmin Basics ** - *Cover and understand all LPI topics *
Services - services running on IOSN Portal
- Plone - Zope Product, not really a service
- Mailman - cgi portion is a web service
- [Pound]? proxy load balancer
- Squid as caching web accellerator
- [Planet IOSN]?
- Should we also support LAMP? And at what level?
Note www.gnome.org is also moving to a multilingual, multi project Plone setup
- [SVN]? - we need to setup an SVN repository for server configuration and Zope Products
- [Issue Tracker]? - we need to set up trac