Articles and White PapersUp one level
FOSS in Education related Articles and White Papers
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2005-05-11 11:20 AM
- An article on the educational potential of Free Software.
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2005-05-13 10:31 PM
- This information sheet identifies the key findings of Becta’s recent work exploring how a small sample of schools implemented open source software solutions. The sheet also identifies any benefits and issues that LEAs and schools need to be aware of when considering open source software.
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2005-05-13 10:37 PM
- This report records work that Becta has done with schools which have implemented a range of open source software (OSS) solutions. This project, funded by the DfES, was one of an interrelated series, all looking at ways of helping schools make effective and sustainable use of ICT by exploring the total cost of ownership (TCO) of their ICT infrastructure.
- by Khairil Yusof — last modified 2006-08-10 06:27 AM
- Report on the 2006 survey of UK Higher Education and Further Education institutions